6.02.2015

Getting Blog Ready

As soon as I wake up in the morning my goal is my blog. 
Of course my kids come first! But lately they have their own agendas throughout the day 
which don't always involve Mommy anymore :(
So, I have been focusing a lot more on improving and making my blog successful. 
On the downside, that has resulted in my daily routine of keeping 
the house disaster free being well, 
a disaster!
Before I know it, half of the day is gone and dishes ares filling the sink, 
laundry is all over the place, and I forgot to thaw dinner! 
(Raise your hand and smile if you can relate.)
Those of you who know me personally know that I am a List Maker. 
I love making lists! It's a therapy for me.
I have notebooks galore with to-do lists, craft lists, flower lists, blog post lists, you name it.
So, I decided to sit down and create a list of things to do in the morning 
(that must be accomplished) before I can start blogging.
Not a lot of things.
 Just some basic things to help me not be overwhelmed at the end of the day 
when I am rushing around trying to get everything cleaned up before the hubby get home and I'm busted! Lol
(Again, raise your hand and chuckle to yourself if you can relate.)
I've implemented this checklist into my past two mornings and so far things are much more organized through out the day. The dryer buzzer goes off and alerts me to stay on top of the laundry and there hasn't been dishes overflowing the sink when it's time to make dinner.
So I thought, hey, maybe it could benefit some fellow bloggers 
and make their days one less bit stressful. Why not share?
So HERE it is! The Getting Blog Ready Checklist.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment