6.09.2015

Last Day Of School!

School is officially out!! 
I am so looking forward to being able to spend more time with my oldest daughter. I feel like I hardly see her during the school year. She has worked really hard this year and most definitely deserves a break. 
In honor of the last day of school I spent nearly 2 hours filling up water balloons for a water balloon fight. I also served snow cones and other snacks. It was a huge success. The  preparation and clean up were a bit time consuming but in the end the kids had a blast and that was well worth it!

I found these great Discovery Kids water balloons at Family Dollar. 150 balloons for $2. Be prepared to get a little wet while filling them though because the attachment that they provide to fill the balloons leaks no matter what you do.

Here are a few pictures from the fight!





I hope you plan to fill your summer with as many memories as we do! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment