9.12.2014

Now Following Friday

Call me crazy, but I vacuum everyday. I am constantly going through closets and filling bags for goodwill. And lists, I'm always making lists or filling out calendars and trying to stay organized. But, there are two times a year when I do major cleaning and literally go through the entire house and get rid of things we don't need. I truly feel that having too much clutter and junk in my home weighs down my spirit. After a good clean out I feel I can breathe again! There is one blog in particular I love getting tips and ideas on organization from:

Now Following...


 
From storage, to pantry's, to printables, this girl has it all to get you organized and ready for the coming season. Jen is a stay at home mom to 3 handsome little boys and has made it a point to keep her life organized so that she can spend as much time with her family as possible.  
" I also read somewhere that for every minute invested in getting organized, an hour is earned."-Jen.
And I believe it!
If you share in her love of organization like I do, check out her blog and utilize her talents. Spend more time with your family, and less time looking for "stuff"!

No comments:

Post a Comment