9.23.2014

Fall Activity Jar

I want to start be apologizing that it has been so long since my last post. There have been some big changed in the Curran household and I had to adjust my daily routine a bit. But I am back in action and ready to start blogging again!

It's Fall Y'all!!

I love the colors, the smells, the food, and lets not forget THE DECORATING. Another one of my favorite things about fall is the fun! There are so many kid friendly activities for this time of year. Our family always has a hard time deciding what to first. So this year to make it a little easier and a bit more exciting, we decided to create a Fall Activity Jar.
It was really very simple to create. I picked a couple of fun crafts and activities that our family enjoys and wrote them down on popsicle sticks. I then separated them into 3 categories and gave each a color. Crafts (yellow), activities that can be done at home (orange), and activities that require us go somewhere (red). I picked a proper size jar that I had saved in my craft cabinet (I have a whole bunch that I save from time to time just in case!) and decorated it with some burlap and ribbon. 

 When your family has some free time, let the kids pick a stick and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment