9.30.2014

Old White Clock

While heading home from one of my favorite stores (The Home Depot of course!) I stopped at a local yard sale and managed some great finds. One of them was an old wooden clock that I absolutely fell in love with. It needed a little makeover but worked perfectly.
 (Left to right: Old Cigar Box, Wooden Clock, Cream Pitcher, Picture Frame)

Even better than finding these gorgeous pieces is that everything was half off. So I got everything for a grand total of $3.50! I love fall but I am going to miss yard sales.

I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the clock as soon as I saw it. Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White and I wanted to try out some gold flake that I have had in my craft cabinet but just hadn't had the right piece to use it on yet. 

I am happy to say, it is complete! Here is the finished product. I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments below!


1 comment: